IIT Gandhinagar Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Physics Discipline, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is inviting an application for the post of "Post-Doctoral Research Fellow" position in theoretical gravitational physics. The Last date of receiving applications: February 15, 2021.
The appointment initially will be for one year, with the possibility of extension to another year based on performance and availability of the fund.
Position: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- Good scholastic record and a Ph.D. degree in Physics with specialization in theoretical aspects of gravitation and black hole physics.
- A successful candidate is predicted to conduct research on region physics, gravitational waves & other related areas.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis are equally eligible for the position.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should send their brief CV by email to the subsequent email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A detailed CV with biodata, academic details, professional experiences, and other pertinent information.
- List of publications.
- A short research statement, not exceeding 2 pages.
|Number of Posts||01|
|Salary||Rs: 45,000 - 48,000/-|
|Last date of receiving applications||February 15, 2021|