IIT Indore- Application invited for JRF Position, Apply by Sept. 20th, 2021
IIT Indore invites applications from highly motivated, sincere, hardworking, and research-oriented candidates for the position of JRF in DBT Sponsored project.
Project: “Development of Novel Benzo fused Heterocycles to Improve the Treatment of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis”.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow
- No of Positions: 01
- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences/or in equivalent degree with first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University.
- A student with experience in the synthesis of compounds and NET/GATE will be given preference.
Stipend and Duration:
- The amount of fellowship will be as per the DBT norm for a period of one year.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to Prof. Avinash Sonawane (asonawane[at]iiti.ac.in) with the subject line “Application for JRF position for DBT project” latest by September 20, 2021.
- Last date to apply: 20th September 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.