IIT Indore- Applications invited for JRF position, 30,000/- p.m.; Apply by 30th April 2021
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a National Super Computing Mission for High-Performance Computing Applications sponsored project at The Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
- Project Title: “Hours to Milliseconds: Leveraging machine learning methods to reduce the computation time for crop yield prediction”
- This project requires a multitalented Junior research fellow who can work on developing advanced crop models, designing machine learning models, perform mathematical modeling of differential equations, and has expertise in computer programming.
- M.Sc/M.Tech in Agricultural/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Agronomy and Crop Science, Applied Mathematics or any equivalent degree with first division at bachelors and masters levels as defined by the awarding Institute/University. Candidates should have qualified GATE/JAM or any equivalent exam.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages preferably C/C++/Python and MATLAB.
- Knowledge and ability to handle large datasets, install and handle databases.
- Knowledge of crop modeling.
- Demonstrated laboratory and computer modeling experience.
- Knowledge of Machine learning methods and advanced process control.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV along with a cover letter (one-page maximum) explaining why they should be considered for this position.
- Complete information of year of passing, experience, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV
- TA/DA: NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview if conducted in person.
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for 6-12 months, which is extendable up to a maximum of 30 months solely based on performance.
- Monthly Stipend: The salary will be as per the DST norms. As an example, JRF may get about Rs. 30,000/month+16% HRA or campus accommodation in lieu of HRA
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without review.
- Last date to apply: 30th April 2021