IIT Indore Opening for JRF Position Emolument up to INR 31,000/- p.m. [Apply Now]
Applications are invited from high caliber, enthusiastic and research-oriented students for the position of JRF in the CSIR funded research project.
Project Title: “Functionalized polycrystalline carbon nanotubes and their bundles as potential candidates for hydrogen storage”.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow JRF
- No of Positions: 01
- Age Relation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs. 31,000 per month. HRA is not applicable.
- BE/BTech Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- MTech/ME Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Solid Mechanics or Applied Mechanics or Design or Nanotechnology or Nanoscience AND GATE qualification
Candidates having exposure to atomistic modeling of carbon nanotubes as well as simulation works on nanostructures are encouraged to apply.
- Initial appointment for one year and extendable up to 2 years (Total 3 years) based on the performance. Sincere and interested candidates will be encouraged to enroll in the Ph.D. program at IIT Indore.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a one-page write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. S.I. Kundalwal (kundalwal[at]iiti.ac.in)
- The subject line is “Application for JRF position in CSIR project”.