IIT Indore Opening for JRF Position, INR 31,000 per month; Apply by August 20th, 2021
Applications are invited from high caliber, enthusiastic and research-oriented candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project sponsored by the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Title of the Project: “Force and vibration analysis in biomechanical preparation of root canals using endodontic file system: In-vitro study”.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Monthly Stipend: Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month
- Duration - Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable further based on performance up to the project duration. Selected candidates may be considered for admission to Ph.D. Program as a regular full-time scholar at IIT Indore as per Institute norms.
- First Class B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related branch. Candidate must have qualified GATE in Relevant area.
- The candidate should possess good knowledge of system dynamics, force, vibration signature analysis, and simulation. Additionally, candidates with good exposure to data analysis and signal processing are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a two-page write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. Pavan Kumar Kankar (pkankar[at]iiti.ac.in ) via email only with the subject line “Application for JRF position in CRG SERB project”.
- The last date for submission of applications is August 20, 2021.