IIT Indore Position Opening for JRF, INR 31,000/- p.m., APPLY NOW!
Applications are invited from high caliber, enthusiastic and research-oriented students for the position of JRF in the CSIR funded research project, at the Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Project: “Functionalized polycrystalline carbon nanotubes and their bundles as potential candidates for hydrogen storage”.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow
- No of Positions: 01
- Age Relation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
- BE/BTech Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- MTech/ME Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Solid Mechanics or Applied Mechanics or Design or Nanotechnology or Nanoscience AND GATE qualification
- Candidates having exposure to atomistic modeling of carbon nanotubes as well as simulation works on nanostructures are encouraged to apply.
Stipend & Duration:
- Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Initial appointment for one year and extendable up to 2 years (Total 3 years) based on the performance. Sincere and interested candidates will be encouraged to enroll in the Ph.D. program at IIT Indore.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a one-page write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. S.I. Kundalwal (kundalwal[at]iiti.ac.in), via email only with the subject line as “Application for JRF position in CSIR project”.