IIT Indore invited application for the Recruitment for JRF position
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites applications from highly motivated, sincere, hardworking, and research-oriented candidates for the position of JRF.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit the profile of Prof. Avinash Sonawane (https://asonawane.wixsite.com/iitibsbe) before applying against this advertisement.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Position: 01
- Title of project: “Development of theranostic targeted magnetic nanoparticles for diagnostics and treatment of tuberculosis”
- Duration: a period of one year initially
- Emoluments: The amount of fellowship will be as per DST norm.
- M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences OR
- Equivalent degree with first division as defined by the awarding Institute/University.
- Students with NET/GATE will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV to Prof. Avinash Sonawane(email@example.com) with the subject line “Application for JRF position for DST project”.
- Complete information of year of passing, experience, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date for the application to be submitted to the office by May 30, 2021.