IIT Indore STC on Advances in Condition Based Maintenance using Vibration and Noise Monitoring
Online Short Term Course
Advances in Condition Based Maintenance using Vibration and Noise Monitoring
( 19- 21 February 2021 )
NDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY INDORE
An online short term course will be conducted by IIT Indore on advances in condition-based monitoring using vibration and noise monitoring from 19-21st February, 2021. This short-term course is aimed at providing the sound fundamental knowledge of various CBM techniques with an emphasis on noise and vibration monitoring of mechanical systems.
- Condition-based maintenance
- basic of vibration monitoring
- various types of transducers
- data acquisition system
- vibration on analysis techniques
- basics of noise monitoring
- various acoustic quantities and their relations
- measurement of sound pressure
- sound intensity and sound power, etc., bearing and gear fault diagnosis
- dynamic modeling of bearing and gearbox for fault diagnosis
- tribe dynamics of spur gears
- signal processing techniques for analysis of vibration and noise signals
- various case studies on fault detection of mechanical and electrical rotating machines.
- Rs. 10,000- for industry personnel
- Rs. 5,000 -for faculty members
- Rs. 2,000 - for students
MODE OF PAYMENT: For Online payment http://www.iiti.ac.in/page/e-payments
Last Date - 18 February 2020.