IIT Indore workshop on "Cyber-Physical Production Systems"; Apply by August 5th, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology, Indore is an introductory course on "Cyber-Physical Production Systems".
- This program is being organized to acquire an applied knowledge of statistics and optimization modeling tools using software packages.
Date of Workshop:
- August 9-11, 2021
- An introduction to simulation and modeling is also planned which will provide an overview of the relevant basic concepts.
- The basic concepts will be followed by a demonstration of a cloud-based simulation tool for decision making in the manufacturing
- Overview of CPS and CPPS CPS for biological system
- Working with sensors in CPS
- Industry 4.0 and its implications for innovation and growth
- Internet of Things (IoT) as an important element of CPS
- Prognostics for health management of assets
- Case study on digitization initiatives in SME
- Digital twins for asset management
- Collaborative learning for manufacturing-as-a-service
- Concepts of numerical simulation
- Prototype demonstration: a cloud-based simulation tool for manufacturing shop floor decision making
- The participants would be able to use appropriate tools of statistics and optimization along with the interpretations of
- The results obtained from the data set The participants will have a working knowledge of various Software Packages for using the above techniques.
Who can Participate:
- Students (UG/PG/Ph.D.)
- Industry professionals (executive and middle management)
- Faculty members/scientists from academic institutes/universities
How to Apply:
- The participants have to fill the online given form to register themselves for the course.
- INR 1000/- for Students from India (UG/PG/Ph.D.)
- INR 3000/- (USE 60) for other academic members (faculty members, postdoctoral fellow, etc.) from India
- INR 5000/- for Industry Participants from India
- USD 100 for any participants from other than India
- Free for Members of IndAC-SM, and all past and current Distinguished International Associates (DIA) of Royal Academy of Engineering (RAE), London, UK.
Mode of Delivery:
- Mode: Virtual (MS Teams)
- Last date of registration: August 5, 2021
- The course link will be sent to registered participants during August 6-7, 2021. Please also check your junk or spam folder. In case you do not receive the link by August 7, 2021, write to them at indacsm[at]iiti.ac.in