IIT ISM Dhanbad | Entrepreneurs in Residence (CPS-EIR) Programme 2021 [Apply now]
- National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) under the Department of Science and Technology, GoI has set up TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION IN EXPLORATION & MINING FOUNDATION (TexMin) at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad for implementing interdisciplinary, collaborative, and translational research in the broad area of Mining and Exploration using cyber-physical systems.
- The program thus encourages enterprising individuals to venture out and pursue daring entrepreneurial ideas as well as enhances the quantity and quality of start-ups.
About the Program:
TexMin IIT(ISM) Dhanbad strongly believes that fresh, creative, and young minds have huge potential to transform the world. To provoke young graduates’ innovation and entrepreneurship potential, TexMin is offering Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR) Grant Fellowship Programme 2021.
- Grant support of INR 30 K per month for a period of up to 12 months.
- Guidance from mentors & experts on production, commercialization, business concepts, and market strategy or venture and insight into specific industrial sector or market.
- Best practices for starting a business and broadening the professional network.
- The CPS-EIR applicant should be a citizen of India. An Indian citizen is defined as one who is in possession of a government-approved proof of nationality such as a valid passport, voter’s id, etc.
- The EIR applicant should have completed o Minimum of 4 years of formal full-time undergraduate/post-graduate education towards one or more degree programs. A basic degree or diploma should be in science or engineering.
- OR 3 years degree or diploma program and have 2-year full-time work experience post-degree or diploma. A basic degree or diploma should be in science or engineering.
- Application closes on November 20, 2021
- For further inquiry, please write to us at: email@example.com