IIT Jodhpur- Applications invited for Junior Research Fellow(JRF), 31,000/- p.m.; Apply by May 27, 2021
- Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the subsequent temporary position within the Sponsored scientific research at the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur.
- The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 09 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay.
- Project Title: Controlled Morphologies via Phase-separation in Epoxy Blends for Electronic Sensor & Device Packaging.
- Duration of Initial Appointment: 09 Months
- Name of Initial Appointment: Junior Research Fellow
- Post: 01
- Consolidate Pay: Rs.31,000/-
- B.E./ B.Tech. in a relevant discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Polymer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Packaging Engineering, etc and NET/ GATE qualified.
- B.E./ B.Tech + M.E./ M.Tech. or higher degree in a relevant discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Polymer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Packaging Engineering, etc.
- Advanced courses are done in polymers, polymer rheology, epoxies, and relevant domains.
- Hands-on laboratory experience in polymer synthesis and formulation.
- Hands-on experience in device/ sensor fabrication.
- Experienced with equipment such as spin coater, rheometer, DSE, DMA, SEM, AFM optical microscope, FTIR, etc
- Experience with microfabrication.
- Last date to Apply: up to 27 May 2021.
- Maximum Age: 25 yrs
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.