IIT Kanpur Applications invited for Junior Research Fellow, Apply by Nov. 26th, 2021
Applications are invited for One post of Junior Research Fellow, at the Department of Physics at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Topic: "Photonic Metasurfaces for applications in diffraction and imaging".
- JRF - Junior Research Fellow
- SRF - Senior Research Fellow
- Rs. 31,000 per month (consolidated)
- M.Sc degree (Physics) with 1 year of research experience OR B.Tech/B.E/B.S in Physics/Engineering Physics/Electronics and Communication with 1-year research experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude for research work (in experiments) in the topic of Optics/Photonics/Lasers through experience certificate, and publication in journal/conference.
How to Apply?
- Application on plain paper, specifically including the applicant's full name, date of birth, address for correspondence, e-mail address and telephone for contact, educational qualification details from High school level till the most recent degree, details of competitive exams passed (if any) and details of work experience (if any) along with all supporting documents for the above points are to be sent by e-mail (with subject line as "Application for the post of JRF (SERB)") to rvijaya[at]iitk.ac.in
- Incomplete applications and applications sent by post will not be considered.
- Duration: 1 year.
- The last date for the receipt of applications is 26th Nov 2021.