IIT Kanpur | Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning, Apply Now by 2, September 2022
IIT Kanpur School on PYTHON for Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning from 10th to 30th September 2022. Organized by Prof.Aditya K. Jagannatham, EE Department, IIT Kanpur. The school will be conducted online via zoom.
- Introduction to Machine Learning(ML)
- Linear Regression-Based Prediction for Machine Learning
- Logistic Regression Based Machine Learning
- Support Vector Classifier (SVC) for Machine Learning- Convexity and Convex Optimization
- Naive Bayes Technique for Machine Learning
- Discriminant Analysis (LDA) BAsed Data Classification
- Data Clustering for Machine Learning
- Decision Tree Classifiers (DTC) for Machine Learning (ML)
- Introduction to Neural Networks (NNS)
- Building a Decision Tree Classifier for IRIS Dataset using PYTHON
- Deep Learning, Multi-layer Neural Networks
- Neural Network for analysis of Mobile Prices Dataset
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Deep Learning for Digital Classificationusing Digit Data Set
- Deep Learning using the CIFAR Data
Target Audience :
- Ph.D. scholars are pursuing research in ML/NN/DL technologies.
- M.Tech/ B.Tech students undertaking thesis/projects in ML/NN/DL technologies.
- Faculty members of Engineering Institutions/Universities
- Engineers from Wireless Industry and R&D Organizations
Important Notes :
The school is self-contained and includes lecture sessions covering theoretical concepts followed by intensive PYTHON projects for the latest ML, NN and DL Technologies.