NIT Puducherry | GIAN Program on a framework for interoperable blockchain to streamline supply chain communications, Apply Now!
NIT Puducherry is organizing a GIAN Program on a framework for interoperable blockchain to streamline supply chain communications. Interested ones can apply.
28 November - 2 December 2022
- Expose participants to the fundamentals and incredibly disruptive potential of blockchain technology for supply chain and other industry sectors.
- Train participants to get a clear picture of how and why blockchain will transform business-to-business information exchange seamlessly.
- Educate participants on how blockchain interoperability will drive optimized business processes and empower businesses.
- Enlighten participants to a new paradigm, where different blockchain platforms can seamlessly talk to each other and share and secure information in a novel way.
- Provide exposure to practical problems and their solutions, through case studies and live projects in interoperable blockchains and supply chain management
Who Should Attend:
- Faculties, Researchers, and Students (pursuing Ph.D./Masters/Bachelors courses).
- MSc, Ph.D., Post Doc research students with interests in the blockchain
- Introduction to supply chain
- Introduction to blockchain technology
- Concepts of blockchain interoperability
- Blockchain interoperability with IoT
- Interoperable blockchain designs principles
- Blockchain reliability & smart contracts
- Blockchain interoperability platforms
- Autonomous gateway nodes
- Blockchain interoperability – supply chain case studies.
- Participants from abroad: US $600
- Industry / Research organizations: Rs. 2500/
- Faculty members / Researchers: Rs.2000/-
- Students (pursuing Ph.D./Masters/Bachelors courses): Rs 1000/-