IIT Roorkee | Certificate Course on Creativity, innovation, and Intellectual Property Rights, Apply Now!
IIT Roorkee is inviting applications for Certificate Course on Creativity, innovation, and Intellectual Property Rights. Interested ones can apply.
- To demonstrate the process of Innovation.
- To acquaint the participants with the basics of intellectual property rights
- To compare and contrast the different forms of intellectual property protection in terms of their key differences and similarities
- To provide an overview of the statutory, procedural, and case law underlining these processes and their interplay with litigation
- To expose the participants to the recent changes in intellectual property right.
- To acquaint the researcher with the appropriate use of intellectual property right.
- To provide hands-on training in the use of IP databases.
- Unit-1- Introduction to creativity and innovation, creativity and innovation and their protection, and some hands-on exercises related to creativity and innovation. IPR Ecosystem via National IPR Policy
- Unit-2- Patent Law, Patentability requirements, Non-Patentable subject matters, need for intellectual property Rights (IPR), IP Management.
- Unit-3- Procedure for filing domestic and international applications PCT & Convention application
- Unit-4– Infringement and Remedies Literal and non-literal infringement, Role of claims, Market opportunity development from IP. Unit-5- Techniques for searching patent documents, Types of Patent Database.
- Industry participants Rs. 4000 +GST
- Outside Institute faculty Rs. 2000 + GST
- IIT Roorkee Faculty Members Rs. 1500(including GST)
- Students Rs. 1000 (including GST)
This course is open to all individuals seeking a general overview of the fundamentals of IP
Intake: - Limited Seats
Duration: - 3 Weeks (30 hrs.) Classes from 3-5 P.M. from Monday-Friday