IIT Kanpur | Openings for Senior Project Executive Engineer; Apply by August 10th, 2021
- Applications are invited for the post of "Senior Project Executive Engineer" in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
"Low Cost, Faster and Accurate Low-Velocity Impact Damage Imaging along with Depth Profiling for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composite Materials using Vibro-thermography and Concept of Local Defect Resonance".
About the Post:
- Position: Senior Project Executive Engineer
- Consolidated Salary range: 1,00,000 - 10,000 - 2,00,000 INR per month.
- Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- No. of positions: 2 (Two)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and/or demonstration of outstanding talent either within the sort of publications in top tier conferences/journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student, or as employees in previous jobs.
- Developing nationally important cryptocurrency forensic software
- Development of Blockchain Analytics Tools with ML/AI
- Design and develop highly scalable, parallelizable algorithms for crypto-forensics
- Integrate/Modify existing open-source software consistent with the wants
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting an in-depth resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a canopy letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, and it's compulsory to fill the Google Form.
- You must upload a zip file with a scanned copy of all the documents in the Google Form.
- Please note that if an in-depth covering letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the appliance is going to be immediately rejected.
- Last date for Application: August 10, 2021, before or at 5 pm
- Tentative date of interview: August 3rd week 2021.
- Duration: Appointments are going to be made initially for one year and may be extended up to 5 years or till the top of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment is often terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.