IIT Kanpur Position Opening for Project Associate, INR 45000/-p.m., APPLY NOW!
Applications are invited for one post of Project Associate, at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
About the Project:
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has funded Next Generation Wireless Research and Standardization on 5G and Beyond project to encourage Indian academia and industry to contribute to the 5G+/6G standards.
The goal of the project is to generate IPR and then take those IPRs as contributions to the 5G+/6G standards. All activities in this project are focused on creating IPRs which lead to patents, designing algorithms that will make up the product design, and implementation IPRs that can give a head start in developing 5G+/6G telecom products.
About the Position:
- Position: Project Associate
- No of Positions: 01
- Age Relation: Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
- Salary range: 18000-1500-45000
B.Tech (Electronics/Communication Engineering) with expertise in the relevant area
- Excellent background in wireless communication
- Appreciation of hardware design of communication systems
- Should have tested some communication hardware
- Good knowledge of basic analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems
- Work with existing hardware and validate the algorithms
- Design new 5G/6G algorithms
How to Apply?
- Participants need to send their resumes to the below-given mail id.
- Required to mention the post in the subject line of the email.
Sep 23, 2021