IIT Madras || Call for Papers in Field of AI/ML; Apply by May 21, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras is inviting abstract papers for the different Topics in the field of Computer Science.
- Algorithms for Explainable AI/ML
- Interpretable AI/ML
- Fairness and ethics in AI/ML
- Accountability and transparency in AI
- Causal models in AI
- Deployability and HCI
- Novel Industrial use cases/ applications of Explainable AI/ML.
- The abstracts should be 1-2 pages long and must be formatted in accordance with the ACM format and must be submitted as a PDF file.
- Selected abstracts will get an opportunity to present their add poster format during the conference and may optionally submit an extended video (20 mins) which will be published on the conference webpage.
- All authors of the chosen abstracts will receive an entire waiver of the conference registration fee.
- All submissions will be reviewed by an international committee of academic/industrial experts and the top few submissions will receive an award during the conference.
$500 for the best.
$300 for the second-best.
$100 for the next 3 best submissions.
- Submission Deadline: 21st May 2021
- Deadline for Submitting optional video: 7th June 2021
- Notification Acceptance: 31st May 2021
- Camera Ready Submission: 10th June 2021