IIT Mandi invites application for Assistant Professor in Data Science , ML, Cryptography
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor Grade I & Grade II either in the School of Basic Sciences or School of Computing & Electrical Engineering in the following specific area of Data Science and Engineering. Exceptional candidates in other areas may also be considered.
Name of Position:
Assistant Professor (Grade- I & Grade-II)
- Data Science and Engineering
- Applied Optimization
- Applied Statistics
- Soft Computing
- Machine Intelligence
- Cloud AI
- Quantum Computing Information security
- Distributed Systems
Applicants should have a passion for teaching, should be exceptionally motivated, and should have an established record of high-quality research.
For details about the essential qualification, experience, pay scale for Assistant Professor Grade- I & Assistant Professor Grade-II, and other terms and condition please refer to the document:
ADVERTISEMENT NO. IIT MANDI/STD/1/2021/Faculty dt. January 18th, 2021.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply online only using the below-given link:
- The last date for receiving applications is 05:00 pm IST, 30th June 2021.