IIT Mandi Applications Invited in Integrated-PhD programs in Physics 2021-22
IIT Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for admission in Integrated-PhD (I-PhD) programs in Physics for the academic year 2021-22, starting from August 2021. The I-PhD program will cover all the regular M Sc and Ph.D. program's essential features, emphasizing training the students in the research field at an early stage after completing one-year course work. A suitable amount of fellowship will be paid to I-PhD students starting from the date of admission.
- Bachelor's degree (B.Sc. after the 10+2 or equivalent) with Physics and Mathematics as two of the subjects from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or CGPA of 7.
- The candidate should have a valid score in the national level exam Joint Admission Test (JAM).
- Candidates appearing in their final year examinations of the bachelor program can also apply. They should use the percentage (/CGPA) up to the previous semester/year while filling the application form. It is to note that such candidates (if selected) will have to produce all the relevant documents at the time of admission to show the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
Mode of Selection:
The eligible candidates will have to undergo an online interview.
- The last date for submitting the online application form is 30th April 2021.
- The short-listing criteria will appear on our website latest by 15th May 2021.
- The interview will be conducted latest by 15th June 2021.