IIT Mandi Walk-in Interview: RF/Project Associate-I
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a walk-in-interview for two posts of JRF/Project Associate - I in a Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR), DRDO funded project (IITM/DRDO/VD/324) at IIT Mandi.
Replicating human cognitive behavior on robots models using ACT-R cognitive architecture for search-and-retrieve mission in virtual environments
- In this project, we intend to investigate the efficacy of models based upon the machine learning and ACT-R cognitive architectures that either mimic human behavior in a search task in a simulated, complex environment or that accompany human individuals in these tasks. In addition, we also intend to investigate different methods to achieve human virtual robot collaboration via ACT-R models in search tasks.
- Minimum: BTech/MTech/MS/MS (By Research) in Computer Science and Engineering and related areas with a minimum of 60% marks. Experience in machine learning and programming is a must for this position.
- Desirable: Experience in Unity3D/Unreal Engine, multidisciplinary interest, publications, statistical analysis, and good command of the English language.
- Joining date: As soon as possible.
- Position: Project Associate - I
- Salary: Maximum up to INR 35,000
- Duration: 1-year, and extendable to a maximum of 2 years based on performance
- Candidates meeting the qualifications and experience should submit their details and CV online via the following link for the walk-in interview (before 8 PM on 17th April 2021)