IIT Palakkad- Job Opening for Junior Assistant, 25,000/- p.m; Apply by June 15th, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad invites applications from highly motivated, sincere, hardworking, and research-oriented candidates for the position of Junior Assistant at the Career Development Centre.
- Candidates should not be over 30 years as of the date of advertisement.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Assistant
- No. of Position: 01
- Affiliation: Career Development Centre (CDC) of IIT Palakkad
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/-
- Duration: Initially for One year which may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institution with at least one year of relevant experience.
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in handling administrative procedures
- Online Interview.
- Shortlisting is going to be done to support the profile of candidates.
- The institute reserves the right to enhance the cut-off qualifications and experience for shortlisting the candidates for an interview.
- The candidate will have to join the Institute within one month from the date of the offer.
- Candidates satisfying the specified qualification and knowledge may submit their application via the below given Google form.
- The last date for the application to be submitted to the office by June 15, 2021.