IIT Roorkee- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Opening, 31,000/- p.m.; Apply by May 24, 2021
Applications are invited from Indian nationals just for project position(s) for the consultancy/research project(s) under the PI (Name: Prof. Sonal K. Thengane), Dept./Centre: Hydro and Renewable Energy; Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
About the Position:
- Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Position: 01
- Title of project: Stubble management using decentralized torrefaction systems for biochar-based fertilizers
- Duration: Initially for 1 year (may extend up to June 2, 2024, based on performance)
- Emoluments: Rs.31,000 per month
- B.Tech., M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering + GATE qualified)
- Experimental investigation including characterization of biomass feedstock, reactor set-up, and testing, preparing and testing biochar formulations, soil, and plant growth analysis; Kinetic modeling; Thermodynamic, techno-economic, and life cycle analyses
How to Apply:
- Candidates meaning to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the subsequent documents to the office of PI through email, by post, or produce at the time of the Interview.
- Application in plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates.
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- The candidate shall bring alongside them the first degree(s)/certificate(s) and knowledge certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall make sure that they're eligible for the position they shall apply for.
- Preference is going to be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and knowledge.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date for application to be submitted to the office of PI is Commonwealth Day, 2021 by 5 PM.
- The interview is going to be held online for the shortlisted applicants. The details will be notified to the shortlisted candidates by email.