IIT Ropar Immediate Hiring for JRF Position, JOB opportunity at IIT Ropar, Apply Now
Applications are called for one JRF position. The JRF will work on the project titled "Analytical and
Bioanalytical Measurements of Tissue (including Plant)". The position is extendable for five years based on adequate performance. The candidate will be encouraged to enroll in the Ph.D. program of the institute. The position is available immediately.
Junior Research Fellow – JRF (Contract) - 1 no.
- A master's degree (MTech / ME) in Engineering/Biotechnology or other related major having a good academic record with a minimum of 60% marks (6.5-grade points on a scale of 10). OR
- A master's degree in sciences (MSc / MS) or equivalent, with a minimum of 60 percent marks (6.5-grade points on a scale of 10) with a valid GATE score or qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/INSPIRE/eqv. National level fellowship.
Experience in "data-analysis / MATLAB" (~AI) and handling of "Spectroscopy / Microscopy" based instruments are preferable.
As per DST norms
- The applicant must send the full application as a single PDF file via e-mail to email@example.com on or before April 08, 2021.
- The format of the application form is given in the following sheet. The contact information of at least two referees should be included in the form.
- A PDF copies of all the certificates and ID should be attached.
- A filled application form along with a brief CV may be sent via e-mail only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for the interview (via online mode).
Last Date to Apply: 08-04-2021