IIT Ropar Is Offering A Course On Interfacial Instability With Industrial Applications; Apply Now!
Applicants are invited to the course on Interfacial Instability with Industrial Applications offered by IIT Ropar.
- Instability of Jets, Drops, and Liquid Bridges
- Saffman-Taylor, Rayleigh-Taylor, Faraday, Marangoni instabilities and long-wave methods
- Solidification and Electrodeposition Instability. Technological Applications
You Should Attend If:
- You are engineers and researchers from manufacturing, industry, and government organizations including R&D laboratories.
- You are a student at the levels (MSc/MTech/Ph.D.).
- You are faculty from academic institutions and technical institutes.
- Academic Institutions: Rs 6000 (Faculty) and Rs 3000 (Student)
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs 10000
- Participants from abroad: US $500
July 11th-24th, 2022