IIT Ropar Position Opening for JRF, INR 31,000/-p.m., APPLY NOW!
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position to work on the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST-funded CRG project, at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
Project Title: “Unique mild processes based on catalytic transfer hydrogenolysis/hydrogenation and photocatalysis for lignin valorization: Eliminating the use of high temperatures and non-renewable H2”.
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Positions: 01
- Duration: Two years three months (or Completion of the project).
- Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 (HRA: As per the Institute norm if staying out of the campus)
- First Class (6.5 grades point out of 10) or 60% marks in Master or equivalent degree in Chemistry with qualified NET or GATE.
- Experience in the synthesis of heterogeneous catalysts and liquid phase reactors etc.
How to Apply?
- The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to the undersigned:
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet).
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience).
- Copy of all degree certificates.
A single .pdf or .doc file mentioning “Application for JRF_your name” in the subject of your email and send to the email to rajendra[at]iitrpr.ac.in.
- Venue for the Interview: The Interview will be in online mode, preferable in the Second – Third week of October 2021.
- Last date for receipt of application: 4th October 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email