IIT Ropar Workshop "Numerical Methods in Engineering: Advances and Applications"
- National Institute of Technology Ropar, is organizing a short-term course on "Numerical Methods in Engineering: Advances and Applications”.
Date of Workshop:
- July 05 - 08, 2021
- Fundamentals of fracture and damage mechanics
- Introduction to Finite Element Method
- Advanced numerical methods i.e. XFEM/Meshfree methods for engineering problems
- Fracture modeling of brittle, quasi-brittle, ductile, and composite materials, bones, etc.
Who can Participate:
- People working in the area of fracture/failure mechanics, computational mechanics, structural integrity, etc.
- Students: Rs. 590/- (inclusive applicable GST)
- Others: Rs. 1180/- (inclusive applicable GST)
How to Apply:
- Participants need to pay the registration cost.
- After paying the registration cost, they will be required to fill out the following provided form.
- Registrations open on 15-05-2021
- Registrations close on : 20-06-2021