IIT Gandhinagar invited application for the JRF; Apply now
Applications are invited for the position of “Junior Research Fellow” on a research project funded by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). The project is to be completed at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar.
“Micronization and Encapsulation by Expansion of CO2-Expanded Liquid Solutions”
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering. Candidates with BE/BTech background should have qualified GATE/NET at the time of application.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/-
- Age limit: Maximum 28 years
- Last date to Apply: 30 April 2021.