IIT Hyderabad RA Application for "Computational Materials Science"
Applications are invited for Research Assistant at IIT Hyderabad on the subject "Computational Materials Science."
- Candidates with a Ph.D. and a background in Computational Materials Science or Computational Physics or Computational Chemistry.
- CUDA code development for studying dynamics of large networks of polymer grafted nanoparticle (PGN) systems.
- Perform simulations to capture the mechanical properties of PGN networks.
- Analysis of structure-property relations in PGN networks.
- Provide structured code documentations for the simulation studies and analysis.
- Writing reports and research papers on the work performed.
- Post: Research Assistant
- No of Posts: One
- Duration: Two Years (May 2021 – April 2023)
- Last date of receipt of CV: 10 April 2021
- The interview will be scheduled between 16-19 April 2021
- Salary: Rs.61100 P.M. (Including HRA)
- Candidates are requested to send their CV to the principal investigator on or before 10 April 2021.
- The short-listed candidates have to appear for a technical interview.
- Selection will be made based on the performance in the technical interview.
- The admission committee will intimate the interview schedule.