IIT KGP- Position opening for Post Doctoral Fellow
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invites eligible Indian and foreign nationals, possessing excellent academic backgrounds, to carry out advanced research and related activities as a Post-Doctoral Fellow.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Food Engineering;
- Architecture and Regional Planning;
- Chemical Engineering;
- Civil Engineering;
- Computer Science and Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering;
- Geology and Geophysics;
- Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Industrial and Systems Engineering;
- Mathematics; xv) Mechanical Engineering;
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering;
- Mining Engineering;
- Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture; xix) Physics.
|Year||1st Level||2nd Level||3rd Level|
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree in appropriate branch. At least two publications in SCI Journals based on the Ph.D. work.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through ERP (https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in/Jobs/auth/apps.htm) for relevant / Department/ School/ Centre.
- The candidates should be below 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Financial assistance for attending conferences ( India/Abroad) will be provided as per the Institute rules.
- Tenure: The Post-Doctoral Fellowship may be awarded for a period of up to 3 years, subject to performance-based recommendation on a yearly basis.