DBT-Govt. Of India | India-Finnish CNF on Funding for Researcher Mobility, Apply by September 23rd, 2021
- Indian - Finland Joint Call funding for Researcher Mobility.
- Mobility funding between India and Finland is based on a bilateral agreement between the Academy of Finland and the Department of Biotechnology and it concerns biological research. The funding aims to support research collaboration between Indian and Finnish researchers. In practice, funding is meant for Indian researcher’s or research team’s travel expenses and living costs in Finland.
- To promote international interactions of Indo-Finnish researchers and the internationalization of research environments, the Mobility Scheme has been introduced by the Department of Biotechnology, India in association with the Academy of Finland for bilateral research cooperation and researcher mobility between the countries.
Who can Apply:
- The applicant should be an Indian individual researcher, working post Ph.D. in India's public-funded academic or research institutes in fellowship positions.
- Graduate innovators /entrepreneurs working in fellowship positions in Indian public institutions towards the creation of start-ups.
- The Head of the laboratory may be the co-applicant.
- The applicant must have at least a higher academic degree, but preference is given to researchers with a doctoral degree. Mobility applications cannot be submitted as consortium applications.
How to Apply:
- You can submit the application when you have filled in or attached all the necessary information.
- The application will not be submitted if any mandatory information is missing.
- You can supplement the application until the deadline. Resaving will replace the earlier version.
- Postdeadline, no entries or any supplementation to the application submitted will be entertained.
- The deadline for applications is 23 September 2021
- Call opens:11 Aug 2021
- Call closes: 23 Sep 2021 at 2300 hrs IST
- Funding period: Starts from 1 Feb 2022
- An application will not be processed if the applicant or the application does not meet the competence requirements or other key requirements or otherwise does not qualify for processing.
- Science Adviser Ulla Ellmén (India and Germany), tel. 029 533 5011 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Rajesh Ghangal, Scientist C, DBT (email@example.com)