Internship Programme offered by Women Safety Wing, Hyderabad| Register now!
Applications are invited for the Online Internship Programme offered by Women Safety Wing, Telangana state police.
Eligibility And Selection Criteria:
- Students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized University/Institution regularly.
- Should be less than 25 years of age
- A 250-word "Statement of Purpose (SOP)" for interning with Women Safety Wing, Telangana
- State Police will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form, which will serve as a basis of selection.
- SOP, Co-curricular activities, internships, successful research projects are undertaken, work/projects with NGOs are the few illustrated criteria for enhancing the chances of selection
- Applicant must have access to a Laptop or Desktop
- The maximum number of internships that can be awarded for each internship batch is up to 10.
- The selection of interns will be made by a Selection Committee appointed by the WSW. purely based on merit.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Participation in planning, content development, and research-related activities.
- Compilation of data/ information on various initiatives of the WSW.
- Participation in seminars/webinars and training conducted.
- Assisting in conducting outreach activities.