JIPMER | Applications invited for Senior Research Fellow Stipend up to Rs.40,600/- [Apply Now]
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow, for the Indian Council of Medical Research-funded project, by the Department of Microbiology, JIPMER Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006.
About the Position:
- No. of post: 1
- Upper Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Salary: Rs. 35,000/- + 16% HRA = Rs.40,600/-
- M.Sc. Microbiology from a recognized University / Institute with 2 years of research experience
- Knowledge/Experience in Medical Microbiology/molecular techniques or UGC-CSIR/ICMR/DBT-JRF qualification, and basic computer applications.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from the JIPMER, Puducherry website and send the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents via post at the given address on or before the given last date.
- The envelope should be labeled as “Application for Senior Research Fellow, ICMR-AMRSN-WGS Project”
Dr. S. SUJATHA
Professor / Principal Investigator,
Department of Microbiology
JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
- Last date to Apply: 5th August 2021.
- The last date of receipt of the application form will be taken for calculation of age.
- Eligible candidates will be called for a written test followed by an interview.
- The date and venue of the interview will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- A valid e-mail address is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail only.