JRF/SRF Position at IIT Hyderabad [ Biomedical Engineering ]
“Novel Biomaterials for Burn Wound Care at Patient Bedside” (JRF/SRF-Mat) "
Department of Biomedical Engineering, IIT Hyderabad
Applications are invited for the JRF/SRF Position at the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Hyderabad.
We are seeking talented, motivated, and passionate individuals (1 no) to join in our efforts for cutting-edge research on “Novel biomaterials for burn wound care at the patient bedside”. The candidate will get a highly interdisciplinary work environment to perform cutting edge research. The candidate will closely work with collaborators from Hospital in Hyderabad.
Novel Biomaterials for Burn Wound Care at Patient Bedside.
The following candidates can apply for this position at IIT Hyderabad,
- M Tech, M.S, M.Sc, M Pharm. Chemistry/Pharmacy/ Material Science/Biomedical Egg/Nanotechnology/ Biochemistry with minimum 60 % mark
- Experience: 2-3 years
- For M.Sc background, the candidate must have Gate or NET (fellowship) qualification.
- Maximum age 28 Years.
- Experience in Biomaterials processing or scaffold fabrication particularly polymers based for tissue engineering application
- Polymer synthesis and modification (optional), Polymer blending, Biomaterials fabrication
- Basic Knowledge of Physical, Organic Chemistry, and solvent chemistry, worked with Biopolymers, Basic organic synthesis,
- Eager to learn new interdisciplinary research and technique related to the research
- Biology (Optional): Basic knowledge in Biology, if not, then eager to learn. Cell and culture and different biochemical assays.
Two to five years
How to apply
Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email.
|Last date||23rd Jan 2021|
|Shortlisting||25th to 30th Jan 2021|