National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi RA/SRF Positions Opening
National Institute of Immunology (NII), an autonomous institution under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), is currently preparing to start COVID19 testing. In this context we are planning to hire four scientific staff with any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Recent PhDs who have done PCRs in 96-well or 384 well format, RNA handling, RT-PCR and data analysis.
- Persons who have submitted their PhD thesis and are awaiting thesis defense and/or the award of their degree AND who have done PCRs in 96-well or 384 well format, RNA handling, RT-PCR and data analysis;
- Masters (MSc) or equivalent in any branch of life sciences with atleast three years of lab experience AND having experience inRNA handling and RT-PCR
- RAs will be eligible for a salary of Rs. 47,000 per month with applicable HRA.
- SRFs with the NET qualifications will be eligible for a salary of Rs. 35,000 per month with applicable HRA
- Hostel facility (shared occupancy) will be offered to those who want to stay in NII campus.
- HRA will not be paid if the selected candidate chooses to stay on the NII campus.
How to Apply:
- Shortlisted candidates from the CVs received will be asked to appear for an initial online interview on 29th April and 30th April 2021.
- This will be followed by a final interview (online or in-person in NII) on 1st May 2021.
- Selected candidates will have to join by 5th May 2021, otherwise, their selection will be canceled.