NIT Andhra Pradesh- FDP on Modern Techniques and Tools in Water Resource Management, Apply by 28th July
NIT Andhra Pradesh is inviting applications for FDP on Modern Techniques and Tools in Water Resource Management. Interested ones can apply.
- Modeling the impact of climate change
- Analysis of hydrological extreme events
- Application of geospatial techniques
- Multi-criteria decision-making tools for water management
- Applications of Machine learning techniques in Water Resources and Management.
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline and Research Scholars can also attend.
Faculty and Research scholars: Rs 500/-
Industry Participants: Rs 1500/-