MNIT Jaipur | ATAL FDP on "Universal Design Approach for Built Environment"
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is organizing a five-day FDP program on "Universal Design Approach for Built Environment".
- This FDP focuses on improving the understanding of participants about the current and future prospects of universal design in India.
Date of Workshop:
- 23rd – 27th August 2021
Who can Participate:
- Faculty members from any branch of Engineering, and Science.
- Research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and PG students.
- Scientists/ Engineers/ Managers/ from Industry/ Govt/ R&D Organizations.
- Those who are involved in policymaking from government or nongovernment organizations can also participate.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- An Online Test will be conducted at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.