NIT Warangal | FDP on Embedded Systems; Apply Now! (Last Date: 10th June 2022)
Applicants are invited to the (FDP ) on Embedded Systems organized by NIT Warangal.
- Introduction to Embedded Systems: Hard, Soft, and Firm Embedded Systems. Characteristics of Embedded Systems.
- Introduction to Computer Architecture: Details of Von-Neumann, Harvard, Super Harvard, VLIW, Super Scalar, SIMD, tightly coupled, and loosely coupled architectures.
- Instruction Set Architecture: Instruction Pipeline, Data/Control Hazards, Data Hazard Resolution Techniques, Branch Predictors, Dynamic Instruction Scheduling Techniques.
- ARM 7: Architecture, Arm/Thumb Modes, Instruction Set, Addressing Mode, Simulation using Keil IDE.
- Cache Memory Organization: Cache Memory Mapping Techniques, Cache Memory Optimization Techniques, Cache Coherence Protocols.
- Real-Time Operating System (RTOS): Preemptive/non- preemptive Scheduling, Priority Scheduling, Mutex using Semaphore, Inter-task Communication using FIFO, Priority Inversion, freeRTOS Demonstrations using TIVAC LaunchPAD.
- Hardware-Software Codesign: Trade-offs, Demo using Zed Board with Xilinx Vivado.
- Computer Bus Standards: I2C, SPI, UART, and so on.
- Introduction to IoT: Components of IoT, Protocols, and so on.
- Faculty and Ph.D. students of Engineering Colleges, Degree Colleges.
- Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline.
- Faculty and Research Scholars Rs.750/-
- Industry Participants Rs.2250/-
- Start date of online registration--- 15th March 2022
- Last date of online registration--- 10th June 2022
- Duration of the FDP 13th – 22nd June 2022