ATAL FDP | NIT Warangal- Electric Transformation Infrastructure for e-Mobility In India
- Indian Institute of Technology is organizing a five-day FDP program on “Advances in Pollution Control Technologies and Sustainable Development”.
- This FDP will offer a unique opportunity to all the participants in the relevant & research advancements in Electric Vehicle Systems through theoretical sessions, simulation & hands-on training.
Date of Workshop:
- 08th – 12th November 2021
- Electrical Vehicle Certification Requirements.
- Conditioning Monitoring of Electric Vehicle System.
- Battery and fuel cell technologies in electric vehicles.
- Three-phase traction inverters in electric vehicles.
- Multilevel inverters for heavy-duty electric vehicles.
- Potential charging systems for 2-wheelers, 3-wheelers, and 4-wheelers.
- Batteries for EV & EV-BMS suitable for Indian conditions. Electric Power-Assisted Steering Control System (EPAS)
- Solar PV fed Converters for EVs.
- Electrical Drives (BLDC and PMSM) for EV applications. Impedance Source Converters” for Electrical Vehicles.
- High Bright LED Drivers for Automobile Lightings Xilinx (FPGA) programming for Inverter control.
Who can Participate:
- Faculty members from any branch of Engineering, and Science.
- Research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and PG students.
- Scientists/ Engineers/ Managers/ from Industry/ Govt/ R&D Organizations.
- Those who are involved in policymaking from government or nongovernment organizations can also participate.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- An Online Test will be conducted at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
Mode of Delivery:
- Live web sessions through the Online Platform. Participants should have Smartphone/Laptop with a good internet facility.
- All sessions will be conducted online, details for which will be communicated with confirmation of registration.