NIT Calicut: e-workshop on GAN Art - Introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks, Apply by May 15, 2021
GAN Art - Introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Calicut is organizing an online workshop on "GAN Art - Introduction to Generative Adversarial Networks".
Through hands-on coding sessions, they plan to teach how to develop a GAN to generate unseen images. It will be useful to the students and research scholars to solve their research problems using GAN.
- Introduction to Deep Neural Networks
- Introduction to Convolutional Networks
- Medical Image Synthesis
- Deep learning with Python.
- Generative models
- Introduction to GANs
- Types of GANs.
- Implementation of GAN. (Hands-on)
- Training GANs on GPU
- Image to Image Translation
- Applications and case studies of GANs
- Faculty, Ph.D. Scholars and PG Students from AICTE approved technical institutions.
- Dr. Mahesh R Panicker, IIT Palakkad
- Dr. Jeny Rajan, NIT Surathkal
- Dr. Jayaraj P B, NIT Calicut
- Dr. Pournami P N, NIT Calicut
- Dr. Niyas P, MVR Hospital, Calicut
- Mr. Ivan Biji, Microsoft Bangalore
- Mr. Abdul Fathaah, Secretary, AI Club
- Mr. Akash Raut, Convenor, AI Club
- Mr. SaiManoj Akondi, AI Club Executive
- Mr. Gokul Prasad, AI Club Executive
- Mr. Joel M Cherian, AI Club Executive NVIDIA
|Faculty from Academic Institutions||Rs 2500/- + 18% GST|
|Research Scholars/PG Students||Rs 1500/- + 18% GST|
|Industry/ Research organizations||Rs 3000/- + 18% GST|
It can be paid using NEFT:-
|Account Name||Director, NIT Calicut|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Branch||CREC, Chathamangalam, Kozhikode|
Duration: 20th - 22nd May 2021
- Last date for receiving the online registration form: 15 May 2021
- On completion of the program, participants will be awarded an E-Certificate.
- Minimum 80% attendance at the end of the workshop is compulsory for certification.