NIT Goa | Workshop on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security, Apply by 20th January 2024!
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Goa is inviting applications for a Two-week Workshop on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security. Interested ones can apply. This workshop aims to explore ethical hacking methodologies and tools through hands-on training for cyber security in different technologies.
- It will cover the fundamentals of ethical hacking and cyber security with the advanced methodologies and tools for ethical hacking and cyber security.
- During this workshop, the participants will learn about the entire ethical hacking process through hands-on sessions.
- The participants will develop an excellent understanding of current cybersecurity issues and the expertise to address them.
The major topics (but not limited) of this workshop are as follows:
- Ethical hacking and cyber security basics
- Malware creation and implementation with ethics and for education purposes
- Active and passive attacks on networks, systems, web applications, servers, etc., and their countermeasures
- Security concerns with Blockchain and Metaverse
- Evasion of security solutions
- Hands-on using Kali Linux and Metasploit
- Ethical hacking and cyber security tools
Who can attend:
Faculty members from recognized institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/PG students, and industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
Last date for registration: 20th January 2024
Phases of Workshop: Phase I: 05th– 09th February 2024
Phase II: 12th-16th February 2024
|Phase-I or Phase-II
|Phase-I and II
Link for Registration fee payment:
After paying the registration fee, participants are requested to complete the online registration process by filling details below link.
In remarks, please mention “EHCS 2024 Registration Fee”. UG/PG/Research scholars have to attach a bonafide certificate or photocopy of their valid identity card along with the registration form.
- Participants shall bear the cost of traveling and boarding/lodging.
- Registration fees include access to all sessions, materials, refreshments & working lunch every day.
- The number of participants for the workshop will be limited to 60 and will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who are registered for the workshop and attend the same with a minimum of attendance.