NIT Jalandhar | GIAN Program on Recycled Aggregates, Apply Now!
NIT Jalandhar is inviting applications for a GIAN Program on Recycled Aggregates. Interested ones can apply.
- Understand the role of construction and demolition wastes in sustainable concrete construction, its potential, and its characteristics.
- Understand the influence of recycled aggregates on the fresh, mechanical, and deformation properties of concrete.
- Understand recycled aggregates based on self-compacting concrete and their effects on fresh and hardened properties.
- Understand the durability performance of recycled aggregates concrete in comparison with natural aggregates concrete in terms of resistance to physical and chemical attacks.
- Understand the environmental impact, standards, and specifications relating to the use of recycled aggregates in concrete.
- Understand the structural performance of concrete containing recycled concrete aggregates, both under static and dynamic loading with particular reference to flexural fatigue.
Who Should Attend:
- Academicians, Researchers, and Students
- Design Engineers and Architects
- Contracting Engineers
- Ready Mixed Concrete Suppliers
- Precast Concrete and Materials Suppliers
- Formwork Designers
- Highway Authorities and Designers
- Trade Associations
Faculty of Academic Institutions: Rs. 2000
Students: Rs. 1000
Participants from Industry: Rs. 2500