NIT Kurukshetra | One Week STC on Computational Intelligence Technologies & Applications, Apply by 30th May 2023!
NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a one-week short-term course on Computational Intelligence Technologies and Applications.
Computational Intelligence (CI) is the backbone for the Next Generation of Wireless Communication Technologies, Smart Healthcare, Embedded Systems, Wireless Networks, Autonomous vehicles, etc. Traditionally, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Evolutionary Computation are some of the most prominent areas of research involving CI. Over the last few years, there has been an explosion of research on Deep Learning, in particular deep convolutional neural networks. Nowadays, deep learning has become the core method for artificial intelligence. Some of the most successful AI systems are based on CI.
The course aims to address the following issues related to wireless communication and signal processing techniques.
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning and its applications in the real world.
- A deep understanding of AI for systems
- Application of Machine Learning in the Next Generation of wireless communication Technologies.
- Application of Machine Learning for Smart Healthcare Systems.
- Sessions on Python.
- A hands-on practice through Lab Sessions for Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms.
Faculty members/research scholars/students from academic Institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/Engineers working in Private/ Public/Govt. organizations/industries etc. can attend the course.
The application should be made on the registration form and should accompany the registration fee as follows:
|Participant’s category registration||Registration fee*|
|Research Scholars/Students||Rs. 1000/-|
|Industry/ R&D / Govt. Organizations||Rs. 6000/-|
|Foreign Delegate||$ 200|
* This STC Brochure is also available on the institute website.
* Registration fee is non-refundable Participants will be provided High tea during the sessions. However, limited accommodation is available in the hostel/ guest house. The accommodation and the meals can be arranged at the request of the participants on a payment basis, separately. No TA/ DA will be paid to the participants. Participants will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis. The registration form (attached on the 2nd page of the brochure), completed in all respects, and accompanied by the SBI Collect Payment receipt should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th May 2023.
- Step I: Go to the SBI Collect link https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Step II: Select State of Corporate/ Institution* as “Haryana” and Type of Corporate/ Institution* as “Educational Institutions”, and submit.
- Step III: Select the Educational Institutions Name as “Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra” and submit.
- Step IV: Select Payment Category as: “CITA 2023”, then submit
- Step V: Fill out the form, pay the fees, and submit finally.
- Step VI: Do save the transaction receipt to communicate with us and for future use.
- Duration: June 03-08, 2023
- Last date for submission of the registration form and payment receipt: is 25th May 2023.
- Intimation of selection (on the website or by email): on or before 30th May 2023.
Note: Intimation of acceptance will be communicated through email.