NIT Kurukshetra | Recruitment for Guest Faculty; [Stipend up to INR 50,000/- per month]
- The Department of Electrical Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, requires 03 Guest faculty members to meet the teaching load requirement.
- Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in relevant branch/discipline with the first class in the preceding degrees (with grade point: 6.5/10 CGPA). Candidates having Ph.D. degrees directly after graduation (B.E./B.Tech. etc.) from reputed Institutes/Universities will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets either by post or in person in the office of the Department or through email at hodee[at]nitkkr.ac.in
- Minimum @ Rs 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum amount of Rs 50,000/- per month.
- Last date to apply: 30.07.2021.
- The online interview would be conducted on 03.08.2021 from 10:00 AM onwards through Google meet link to be shared in due course of time on WhatsApp or through email.