NIT Kurukshetra | STC on Machine Learning and Applications (MLA-2023), Apply by 8th April 2023!
NIT Kurukshetra is organizing an STC on Machine Learning and Applications (MLA-2023). Interested ones can apply.
The course aims to address the following issues related to Machine learning and its applications but is not limited to them.
- Introduction to Machine learning, algorithms, and their applications in the real world.
- Hands-on implementation of supervised and unsupervised methods
- Support vector machine classification and application
- Neural networks and their implementations
- Introduction to Deep learning methods and applications
- Reinforcement Learning, Optimization, and Data-driven Methods
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty members/ research scholars/ PG students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/ Engineers working in Private/ Public/ Govt. organizations/ industries etc. can attend the course.
- It is an interdisciplinary course; participants from the following backgrounds: Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Computers, and Mechanical Engineering are encouraged to attend
|Category of Registrations||Online||Offline|
* Registration fee is non-refundable. Participants must have valid ID proof of student/ employee from the associated organization
Last date of Registration: 08.04.2023
Notification of Selection: 11.04.2023