NIT Patna | STC On Privacy And Security Threats In Federated Learning [hybrid Mode], Apply By 10th November 2023!
Nit Patna is inviting 5-day Short Term Courses (STC) On Privacy And Security Threats In Federated Learning [hybrid Mode]. Interested ones can apply.
The objective of STC:
- Become familiar with the widely used federated learning techniques
- Being able to build and scale a basic federated learning system
- Have a better understanding of the main drawbacks of current techniques and the solutions that can be used to address these problems.
- Develop an understanding of related technologies, such as secure aggregation and differential privacy, and are able to employ them in typical federated settings
- Able to critically evaluate the privacy and security concerns with federated learning systems.
Topics to be covered:
- Security Threats and Privacy Risk.
- Threat Model.
- Generative Adversarial Networks and Deep Gradients Leakag+
- Generative Adversarial Networks Attacks, Poisoning Attacks, Inference Attacks.
- Differential Privacy-Preserving
November 14-18, 2023
STC Timing: 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Students: Rs. 250
- Faculty/Industry: Rs. 500