NIT Puducherry | Research Challenges And Opportunities In AI-Based Smart Grid Systems, Apply by 14th July 2023!
NIT Puducherry is inviting applications for Research Challenges And Opportunities In Ai-Based Smart Grid Systems. Interested ones can apply.
Who Can Attend?
The research scholars, PG scholars, and UG Final year students of AICTE-approved institutions and also a limited number of Ph.D. and PG scholars of the host institute
No registration fee will be collected from the participants. The program will be conducted through in-campus mode.
Contents of the workshop are enlisted below but not limited to
- Policies and strategies for smart grid.
- Mathematical foundations for AI/ML.
- Issues in the integration of renewable energy sources to the smart grid.
- Advanced metering infrastructure and dynamic pricing in smart grid.
- Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) and Wide-Area monitoring in microgrid.
- Demand response and wholesale energy market.
- Predictive analytics on high penetration distributed energy resources to the smart grid.
- Microgrids for transportation electrification.
- Use cases of AI, ML, and DL in a smart grid.
- Decision support systems for smart grid.
- Computational methods and artificial intelligence studies in smart grids.
- AI for electrical grid stability with hybrid renewable energy systems.
- ICT, IoT, real-time monitoring and control.
- Smart grid communications and network security.
- Hands-on training.
Number of Participants:
The number of participants is limited to 25 and will be selected based on a first come first serve basis and prerequisites needed. For any clarification, the workshop coordinator can be contacted.