NIT Silchar- Position Opening for JRF, Emoulmeunt up to Rs. 31,000/- p.m, APPLY NOW!
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the temporary post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the CSIR EMR-II sponsored project in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
Project: "High-Pressure Phase Transitions, Electronic, Elastic and Optical Properties of Selected Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors for photodetector Application".
About the Position:
- Position: Junior Research Fellow
- No of Positions: 01
- Duration: 01 year or extendable till the completion of the project.
- Age Limit: 28 yrs
- M.E / M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent degree along with GATE/NET qualification. OR
- M.Sc in Electronics/Physics or equivalent degree with GATE/NET qualification.
- Expertise and strong interests in experimental Solar Cell Fabrication/nanotechnology/sensors/materials science/ materials chemistry/ solid-state physics/density functional theory.
- Throughout First Class in an academic career is preferred.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and all other relevant documents to
Dr. S. K. Tripathy,
PI, Department of ECE,
NIT Silchar, Assam-788010
email: email@example.com (+919465407913)
- The subject of the application would be “Application for the post of JRF under the CSIR project”.
- 01.10.2021, 11.00 AM, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar. If pandemic conditions and Government regulations prevailed at the time of the interview
- It will be conducted through online mode, which will be notified in due course of time.
- Last date to apply: 24th September 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.