NIT Silchar - Project on Robust Control of Biochemical Oxygen Demand and Ammonium Ion Concentration in Wastewater Treatment Plant using Quantitative. Feedback Theory based Controller with Prototype Building. Apply by 15th May 2023.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Project Associate -I for SERBDST (EEQ) sponsored project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam
BE/B. Tech/M. Tech or Equivalent degree in EE/ECE/EIE/ CE from recognized University.
Knowledge in Control Systems, System Modelling, MATLAB
- Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-inapplication form along with CV, all supporting documents and one smallwrite-up on how the candidate fits into the project, to the P.I. through email at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line“ Application for the post of Project Associate -I under DST-SERB project EEQ/2022/000120”. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email.
- Interview date and mode (online/offline) will be notified in due course of time through email.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at thetime of joining.
- Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificatefrom his/her employer at the time of interview.
- The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
Rs. 31,000/- p. m for the candidates with GATE/NET qualification. Rs. 25000/- p. m for the candidates without GATE/NET qualification. HRA @ 9% if institute accommodation is not provided. Candidate may also get an opportunity to pursue PhD as per Institute Norms
1 Years and Extendable Till the Completion of Project, (02/03/2026)