NIT Trichy Workshop "Modern Power System Optimization: Techniques, Tools, and Applications"
NIT Trichy is organizing a five-day Workshop on "Modern Power System Optimization: Techniques, Tools, and Applications".
Date of Workshop:
- 3rd - 7th May 2021
- Introduction to Optimization
- Optimization techniques: ✓ Conventional ✓ Meta-Heuristic ➢ Multi objective optimization
- Game theory: ✓ A solution for Decision Making in Regulatory Markets
- Application of Optimization in Modern Power System: ✓ Frequency Regulation ✓ State Estimation ✓Optimal Placement of FACTS devices
- Optimization Tools: ✓ MATLAB ✓ HOMER ✓ GAMS
- Hands on Sessions
Who can Participate?
- Technical faculty, Industry professionals
- Research Scholars
- Postgraduate and Undergraduate students from academic institutes.
- Faculty/Academicians participants Rs 826 /-
- Researchers Scholars (Ph.D., PDF, JRF, SRF) Rs 472 /-
- Students (UG, PG) participants Rs 354 /-
- Start date for registration 09/04/2021
- Last date for payment and registration: 01/05/2021